Mobilcard lets you use the public bus and rail network throughout South Tyrol for 1, 3 or 7 consecutive days.
Mobilcard is available in three different versions, each one for adults and for children (0 – 6) or juniors:
• Mobilcard Südtirol 1 day
• Mobilcard Südtirol 3 days
• Mobilcard Südtirol 7 days
Mobilcard allows you to make full use of the South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network.
Included in the network are:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
• All urban and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.
Please note that:
The Mobilcard is a personal ticket and therefore non-transferable. It must be validated at the beginning of each journey; remember to validate your ticket before boarding when travelling with trains or ropeways. You are not required to indicate your destination. The Mobilcard will be valid for one, three or seven calendar days from the day of first use. The expiry date will be printed on your card at the first validation.
Children aged 0-6, buggies and luggage are carried free of charge.
Carriage of animals
Guide dogs and small animals are carried free of charge if capable of being carried in one’s arms or within a cage or container with a maximum size of 70 x 30 x 50 cm. For all other animals you need to purchase a single ticket or a Mobilcard (adult fare).
With the exception of small dog breeds, dogs must be kept on a lead and wear a muzzle.
In order to transport a bicycle on board, you need to purchase a daily ticket (6,00 euro) or a single ticket (15 cent/km) for bicycle carriage.
If your journey covers more than 40 kilometres, the daily ticket for bicycle carriage is the cheapest option. The daily ticket must be validated at the beginning of each journey; remember to validate before boarding when travelling with trains and ropeways.
|Adults||Junior (under 14)|
|Mobilcard 1 day||15,00 €||7,50 €|
|Mobilcard 3 days||23,00 €||11,50 €|
|Mobilcard 7 days||28,00 €||14,00 €|