„m" for museum and mobility
The museumobil Card combines for the first time 2 offerings: museums and all means of public transport in South Tyrol.
The card is obtainable as a 7 day or a 3 day card as well as an adult and a children card (aged 6-14).
The card enables the owner the use of all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trenot, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
• All town and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten Mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel Mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.
Each card provides 1 admission to each of the 80 participating museum. All extra services such as guided tours, museum educational activities or special events are not included unless expressly indicated.
|Card||Adult||Junior (aged 6 - 14)|
|museumobil Card 7 day||32,00 Euro||16,00 Euro|
|museumobil Card 3 day||28,00 Euro||14,00 Euro|