„m" for museum and mobility
The museumobil Card combines for the first time 2 offerings: museums and all means of public transport in South Tyrol.
The card is obtainable as a 7 day or a 3 day card as well as an adult and a children card (aged 6-13).
The card enables the owner the use of all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles – San Candido/Versciaco)
• All town and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair.
Each card provides 1 admission to each of the over 80 participating museums, collections and exhibitions sites. All extra services such as guided tours, museum educational activities or special events are not included unless expressly indicated.
|Card||Adult||Junior (aged 6 - 13)|
|museumobil Card 7 day||34,00 Euro||17,00 Euro|
|museumobil Card 3 day||30,00 Euro||15,00 Euro|